"Consistency is the DNA for mastery"
Small issues cost impact. Many small issues can kill your venture.
- We help you uncover potential that might stay unnoticed in the daily battles
- We help you avoid expensive flaws
- We enable you to create elements that are essential for building a great and thriving company.
Read below what you need to put your venture on solid grounds.
- Positioning and Strategy - framing why are you here, who are you clients, and what is the problem you are here to solve
- Product Roadmap - substantiated, prioritized and waste-free, based on client value
- Product Development Process - solid, with elements from Lean Startup and Design Thinking, tailored to your situation, and addressing the key risks of your venture
- Staying too vague
- Being opportunistic rather than strategic
- Confirmation bias when doing MVPs and prototypes
Developing ineffective things means lost time and effort you would have needed elsewhere!
Organization, People and Money
- Milestone Plan for Investments - unlock funding stepwise based on achievements
- Recruiting Plan - based on a substantiated strategy and a capacity plan
- Team Structure - efficient setup, based on offerings and client value streams
- Hire too many people
- Functional silos with own agendas / incentives
- Vague responsibilities
People with fuzzy roles drag on the productivity of the entire team!
- Value Map - values and practices that make a difference, derived from client value
- Responsibility Map - empowered teams for maximum performance
- Communication Plan - nurture intrinsic motivation by keeping people in the know
- Inconsistencies between words and actions
- Declaring a culture with "wishful thinking" values
Inconsistent leadership kills the motivation of your team!
- Development Process - tailored, efficient, with effective feedback loops and checkpoints
- Focus Map - define what matters, put side projects on the side
- Governance Plan - define who, when and how to check the real state of affairs
- Trust silos to deliver
- Trust that things will magically fall into their place
- Vague deliverables
- Not following-through
Staying in the comfort zone will not get the job done!
- Key Requirements - identify where tech is a differentiator, and where a commodity
- Decision Process - pick the most productive choice
- Risk and Technical Debt Analysis - know what to have on the radar
- Expensive hobbies
- Opinion-driven decisions
Technology is too important to be a silo for the engineers!
Do you have a specific topic you want to get an opinion on?
We offer a free 30-minute phone call!